Rover Scout - Film Concept Art Tutorial
Rover Scout is the first in a series of Concept Art Tutorials from Wayne Haag covering aspects of real world film industry situations from film art departments. Each one will cover the different approaches to creating a concept art piece with a little colour/light theory thrown in for good measure!
This video focuses on working with supplied 3D assets from an art dept, camera set up, lighting then compositing and painting of 2D elements in Photoshop.
• Approx 5 hours of video content in two sizes and formats.
M4V @ 4k - 3840 x 2160 MP4 @ HD - 1920 x 1080
• The final full res Photoshop file with layers. • The rendered elements with alpha channels so you can create your own version. • Bonus fun image.
Wayne was a matte painter on The Fifth Element, Lord of the Rings 1 & 2, and Farscape. He has painted concept art for The Wolverine, Maze Runner 1 & 2, Alien Covenant, Ghostbusters Afterlife and recently, Asimov's Foundation.
Thank you for your support.
You will get 21 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library
- Part_08_4k.m4v.zip116.75 MB
- Introduction_4k.m4v.zip259.04 MB
- Part_03_4k.m4v.zip392.89 MB
- Part_02_4k.m4v.zip305.4 MB
- Part_07_4k.m4v.zip342.77 MB
- Part_01_4k.m4v.zip389.06 MB
- Part_04_4k.m4v.zip436.14 MB
- Part_05_4k.m4v.zip455.72 MB
- Part_06_4k.m4v.zip564.62 MB
- Introduction_HD.mp4.zip102.73 MB
- Part_04_HD.mp4.zip199.36 MB
- Part_03_HD.mp4.zip173.19 MB
- Part_06_HD.mp4.zip240.76 MB
- Part_01_HD.mp4.zip135.13 MB
- Part_07_HD.mp4.zip153.93 MB
- Part_02_HD.mp4.zip119.57 MB
- Part_05_HD.mp4.zip182.87 MB
- Part_08_HD.mp4.zip65.39 MB
- ROVERS_painting_BOX_ART.t...16.84 MB
- PHOTOSHOP_LAYERS.zip39.04 MB
- ROVERS_painting_FINAL.psd...149.45 MB