RVTObject-TerrainBlending EducationalSample Plugin
This plugin contains an educational sample project showcasing Object-Landscape blending using Runtime Virtual Textures inside Unreal Engine 4.26 & 4.27
In Unreal Engine 4.26 and...
This plugin contains an educational sample project showcasing Object-Landscape blending using Runtime Virtual Textures inside Unreal Engine 4.26 & 4.27 In Unreal Engine 4.26 and 4.27 this plugin uses tessellation for meshes and landscape.
- Object - Terrain intersection blending.
- Smooth control over the intersection blending behaviour.
- Fully setup scene showcasing the intersection blending.
- Fully commented shadergraphs.
- 1x Umap level
- 2x Runtime Virtual Texture Asset
- 8x Unreal Engine startercontent textures (used as example textures)
- 1x CliffTest staticmesh. (to showcase more complex shape then default primitives)
- 2x Materials (1 terrain material, 1 object material)
- 4x Material Instances (1 terrain material instance, 3 object material instances)
- 6x Material Functions
- 1x Landscape Layer Asset
- 1x RVT Volume blueprint.
If you are using this in your own project, make sure to enable "Enable Virtual Texture Support". This will enable the use of the virtual texturing system which this plugin makes use off.