How To RENDER Comics
In this course, I and my fellow instructors help you bring form to your drawings. Rendering, whether it's shading, inking, or coloring, gives shade and...
In this course, I and my fellow instructors help you bring form to your drawings. Rendering, whether it's shading, inking, or coloring, gives shade and three dimensionality to your drawings. Without it, everything will seem 2D. Flat. We've collected some awesome instructors and professionals for this course for you on Cuberush!! At 7+ hours, this course covers all that you'd need!
Ed Foychuk starts us off with units that help explain Lighting. Going over lighting is important before you start rendering because before you learn HOW to render, you should learn the WHERE and WHY. Ed explains it all in a variety of units ranging from simple to complex. Mike Van Orden takes us through pencil techniques. Explaining how to use the pencil in various ways so as to take in the knowledge from the lighting units, and give our drawings life with pencil.
Chris Graves walks us through his rendering process - showing us how pencils can bring a character to life!!
Walden Wong, our master inker, explains how you approach rending with inks. Whether digitally or traditionally, these techniques and approaches hold true. So strap in and enjoy these lessons from a professional in traditional inking.
Tim Goernert goes through tons of approaches to inking various subjects. It's worth the watch and he explains his reasoning for each step and pen stroke using digital inks.
Deth Phimmasone explains the ins and outs of rendering with markers. He gives some explanation as to the supplies suggested, and then delves into different techniques that'll help you bring your drawings to life.
By the end of this course we promise you that you will be far more confident, not only in your rendering skills, but your understanding of the 'where' and 'why' that so often eludes beginning artists. So join us in this awesome adventure, and let's bring your drawings to life!!
You will get 37 files
All files previously purchased will always be available for download in your Library
- Lighting - Simple Objects...129.17 MB - 11 min
- Lighting - Simple Objects...41.54 MB - 5 min
- Lighting - Complex Object...117.62 MB - 13 min
- Lighting - Complex Techni...241.28 MB - 21 min
- Lighting - Textures and T...352.48 MB
- Pencils - Equipment and A...84.92 MB - 4 min
- Pencils - Hair with Mike.mp4237.73 MB - 11 min
- Pencils - Aging Character...299.17 MB - 13 min
- Pencils - Metal Arm with ...317.49 MB - 14 min
- Pencils - Scale Arm with ...312.1 MB - 14 min
- Pencils - Arms with Mike.mp4211.55 MB - 9 min
- Pencils - Review with Ed.mp4300.79 MB - 34 min
- Inking- Starting Off with...226.48 MB - 10 min
- Inking - Basics with Tim.mp4317.19 MB - 15 min
- Inking - Hair with Tim.mp4492.5 MB - 22 min
- Inking - Crosshatching wi...265.76 MB - 12 min
- Inking - Clothing with Ti...437.38 MB - 20 min
- Inking - Styles with Tim.mp4345.08 MB - 16 min
- Inking - Line Weights wit...328.56 MB - 15 min
- Inking - Spot Blacks with...307.52 MB - 14 min
- Inking - Hatching with Wa...328.02 MB - 15 min
- Inking - Textures with Wa...358.96 MB - 17 min
- Markers - Materials with ...334.05 MB - 15 min
- Markers - Tonal Value wit...372.56 MB - 17 min
- Markers - Faces with Deth...741.05 MB - 34 min
- Exercise - Turn Around.mp423.26 MB - 2 min
- Exercise - Captain Corea.mp452.73 MB - 4 min
- Exercise - Juggernaut Ren...74.06 MB - 7 min
- sheet - Egg Basic.jpg466.81 KB
- sheet - Shapes Basic.jpg398.92 KB
- sheet - Bust Basic.jpg563.28 KB
- sheet - texture and tone.jpg1.82 MB
- Sheet - Cable.jpg728.02 KB
- sheet - Hulk Complex.jpg1005.34 KB
- Sheet - Juggernaut Render...681.21 KB
- sheet - Captain Corea.jpg635.81 KB
- Sheet - Arnold Turn aroun...627.04 KB