Antiques in the Attic VOL.2 [UE4]
This project includes everything pictured with all assets, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA...
This project includes everything pictured with all assets, maps, materials, Blueprints, and effects created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget.
Art created by Dekogon Kollab Artists.
- 40+ Meshes
- High quality texture sets - most 2048 pixels +
- Master material set up that control the majority of all props and models
- Additional controls for roughness, albedo, normals and more
- Channel packed Roughness | Metalness | Ambient Occlusion | Emissive
- Realistic Post Process and Look Up Table
- Free of all legal issues as all branding and labels are custom made by our studio
- Fully detailed models from all sides
- Some openable, detachable parts and drawers set into combined blueprints
- Less than 85 cents a mesh!
- 4096 
- 2048 
- 1024 
- 512 
- 256 
- 128 
- Collision: Yes, automatically generated and per-poly mix based on complexity of asset
- Vertex Count: 115024 Tris for all assets combined (See documentation for individual polycounts)
- Number of Meshes: 46
- Number of Materials and Material Instances: 29
- Number of Textures: 75
- 4.17 - 4.19
Documentation and Credits